Brand and Impact Strategist
We are searching for a dynamic and visionary strategist. You will develop new ideas and structure them into strategies and action plans that will go above and beyond client expectations. We’re looking for you to inspire and guide our clients and lead multidisciplinary teams from strategy to execution.
ABOUT WILL & WAY
Will & Way is a fast-growing social impact consultancy based in Montreal. We’ve doubled in size in the last year and we’re excited to keep going. We’re a team of strategic thinkers and creative makers challenging convention and taking the best of our past to create a better future. We work with leading Québec-based and international companies active in the mobility, food, health and telecommunications sectors who want to use their social mission as a lever to drive business growth.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering the pertinent information to develop a coherent and innovative strategy that addresses client needs
- Demonstrated experience in developing creative concepts, including operational action plans, and presenting them to internal and external stakeholders
- Build compelling presentation decks that deliver ideas you’ve developed on brand strategy, purpose, social mission, communication strategy, employee and stakeholder mobilization, and content and amplification strategies
- Inspire confidence and quickly build relationships with clients (executives, upper management) providing clever recommendations, guidance and advice
- Communicate efficiently in French and English, both orally and in writing
- Rally and align colleagues and collaborators in order to move projects from strategy to solution
- Work on several accounts at once and demonstrate a keen interest in moving each business forward
- Facilitate workshops in order to gather information from clients in the initial discovery phase of a project
- Lead internal brainstorming sessions
He/she/they will be a great fit if:
- 7+ years experience working in an agency, consultancy and-or experience in a role that connects strategy to creativity, covering brand image or communications
- Demonstrated experience bringing creative concepts to life and communicating your ideas in a concise way to clients and colleagues
- Demonstrated experience working with and advising senior business leaders
- Seeks to work in a fast-changing environment
- Driven to produce great work and support team members
- Driven by the idea of creating meaningful change in the business world
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
- Is passionate about positive change, sustainability and business innovation
WORKING AT WILL & WAY
- Flexible work schedule where you manage your time
- Work from home, at the office, in a café… whatever works best for you
- Mentorship to support your career goals
- Paid sick time, including mental health, wellness, and period days, no questions asked
- We understand you might sometimes need to take time off for family sick time
- Cool office space located in Saint-Henri, on the Canal and next to great restaurants, the Atwater Market and the Place Saint-Henri metro stop
- Quarterly Will & Way off-site sessions where we work together on the evolution of our company and our brand
- Coffee, decaf and tea provided at the office with whichever milk you desire
Are you passionate about making a difference by helping businesses to solve social, environmental and economic issues? Send us your CV and a motivation letter.
Salary according to experience.