ABOUT WILL & WAY
Will & Way is a fast-growing social impact consultancy based in Montreal. We’ve doubled in size in the last year and we’re excited to keep going. We’re a team of strategic thinkers and creative makers challenging convention and taking the best of our past to create a better future. We work with leading Québec-based companies active in the mobility, food, health and telecommunications sectors who want to use their social mission as a lever to drive business growth.
WORKING AT WILL & WAY
- Flexible work schedule where you manage your time
- Work from home, at the office, in a café… whatever works best for you
- Mentorship to support your career goals
- Paid sick time, including mental health, wellness, and period days, no questions asked
- We understand you might sometimes need to take time off for family sick time
- Cool office space located in Saint-Henri, on the Canal and next to great restaurants, the Atwater Market and the Place Saint-Henri metro stop
- Quarterly Will & Way off-site sessions where we work together on the evolution of our company and our brand
- Coffee, decaf and tea provided at the office with whichever milk you desire
Are you passionate about making a difference by helping businesses to solve social, environmental and economic issues? Send us your CV and a motivation letter.